Monday, April 18, 2011

The Roaming Guitar Case

I've decided to start taking the guitar with me on my travels, and take picture of it like...you know, like when people take gnomes from gardens and photograph it on vacation.  After all, if I am going to fully embrace the "Journeyman Guitar Player" lifestyle, then I need to stop leaving the six-string at home…and I have to practice for the May recital.  In fact, most of my worldly journeys have been filled with meeting interesting people and exchanging ideas.  So, I old red is along for the ride.  What I plan to do it put a sticker for every cool place I play her. 

So far, I have found that people treat you differently when you are carrying a baby...and a guitar.  Funny, isn’t it?

So...where am I?

If you don't know, then you will just have to wait for the next photo...with the new sticker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment